- Any request for a home visit should be made before 10:00 am wherever possible.
- Please be prepared to give some details of the symptoms since this will help decide the urgency and priority of visits.
- All requests for a home visit are dealt with by a Nurse Practitioner.
- She will normally speak to you on the phone, or return your call if she is not available at the time.
Most patients requesting a home visit will be urged to come to the Surgery.
- Home visits are intended only for those people who are too ill to be transported to the Surgery.
- Attending the Surgery can reduce the length of time waiting to see a clinician
- It can allow any appropriate tests to be performed straight away and treatment started.